Our team provides administrative support and allied health professional services to five (5) Family Health Organizations (FHOs), who work collaboratively to provide comprehensive primary care to about 105,000 patients. Collectively, the team includes over 80 physicians and more than 80 allied health professionals such as nurse practitioners, mental health clinicians, registered dietitians, pharmacists, registered nurses, medical secretaries and support staff.
People Without Doctors clinic
On Monday, August 22, 2016 the People Without Doctors clinic will no longer be open. For a list of health care resources CLICK HERE.
- Today is World Heart Day! #WorldHeartDay We understands the importance of a health heart and teach our patients... https://t.co/4MjIS66asY,
- Our Healthy Hearth program promotes a healthy lifestyle to keep your heart healthy! https://t.co/BvmC2cn9eK #WorldHeartDay #primarycare,
- RT @susan_taylor_ON: Lori Richey - improving discharges for 1,151 patients through Welcome Home approach in Peterborough Health Link… https://t.co/6HR2jT3ilN,
- Yesterday, Lori Richey, our ED presented Welcome Home! This program ensures patients are connected with… https://t.co/5S8rtx72n6,
- Here are some great pictures of our NP Hub's Grand Opening! Thank you everyone for coming out! #primarycare @gphsf… https://t.co/W5lHkDTdJv,